ALEC (All-in-one lighting energy controller) ZC001 is the world’s first intelligent lighting controller that integrates ALL lighting control functions and energy saving strategies into a single palm-sized unit.
The ZC001 incorporates, on the same device, every essential lighting control capability specified by the building codes (such as daylight harvesting, occupancy on, occupancy partial on, vacancy off, vacancy partial off, energy metering, program scheduling, etc). Consequently, selecting and installing a smart lighting control system becomes extremely simple because you could install the SAME ALEC controller to control every lighting zone, regardless of what control strategy is required for that space (since Alec can do them all). It is even possible to implement multiple control strategies for the same space This means that the same Alec lighting controller can be installed in any space and set up for any lighting control function with a few clicks of the mouse, using the simple-to-use Alec Commander software or a phone app. Download ALEC Product Brochures.
Note: Free ALEC Commander Basic Configuration software and free Android App Configuration software are provided with the purchase of any ZC001.
- Continuous 0-10V Dimming and On/Off relay control using a single low voltage push button switch..
- Energy Saving Functions:
- Programmable Occupany-On and Vacancy-Off time out.
- Daylight Harvesting control: To meet energy code e.g ASHRAE 90.1-2010, IEC2009/2012, LEED
- Programmable Scheduling: Turn On the lights at different brightness depending on the time-of-the-day. Control settings (e.g motion On/Off enabled/disabled and the time-out) can also change from time to time automatically.
- Power Consumption Data: Log hourly and daily energy consumption using built-in kWh meter.
- Works standalone and does not rely on communications with other devices.
- IoT Ready: Connect them to a gateway and control them via computers or smart device over the LAN or the Internet.
CERTIFIED TO CSA C22.2 250.0
CERTIFIED TO UL 1598