ALEC (All-in-one lighting energy controller) ZC002 With TRIAC Phase-cut Dimming Output
ZC002 is almost identical to ZC001 in every aspect except that it employs a TRIAC (a solid state device) to switch and directly control the brightness of AC dimmable LED such as LED light bulbs, decorative down-lights and dimmable LED tubes.
These kind of LED lights are usually designed to work with traditional wall-mounted "dimmers" for manual control of the brightness. Their lack of 0-10V dimming input means they cannot be used with smart lighting controllers that only support 0-10V dimming method.
The TRIAC and phase-cut dimming output available on ZC002 allows such lights to be integrated into a building smart lighting network.
Download ALEC Product Brochures.
Note: Free ALEC Commander Basic Configuration software and free Android App Configuration software are provided with the purchase of any ZC002
- Continuous TRIAC phase-cut dimming and On/Off control using a single low voltage push button switch..
- Energy Saving Functions:
- Programmable Occupany-On and Vacancy-Off time out.
- Daylight Harvesting control: To meet energy code e.g ASHRAE 90.1-2010, IEC2009/2012, LEED
- Programmable Scheduling: Turn On the lights at different brightness depending on the time-of-the-day. Control settings (e.g motion On/Off enabled/disabled and the time-out) can also change from time to time automatically.
- Power Consumption Data: Log hourly and daily energy consumption using built-in kWh meter.
- Works standalone and does not rely on communications with other devices.
- IoT Ready: Connect them to a gateway and control them via computers or smart device over the LAN or the Internet.
CERTIFIED TO CSA C22.2 250.0
CERTIFIED TO UL 1598
1) View on your phone - Please scan the QR Code on the right using ANY barcode scanner on your Smartphone and read the most up-to-date Installation Guide.
Or click on the following link directly: http://alec.triplc.com/igs/ZC002-English/index.htm